martes, 4 de agosto de 2020

Magically de Luis David Libreros Ponce

You have been a valuable member of my mind and my deepest intimacies, I do not know how a person without any kind of physical relationship could have entered my mind and heart with such subtlety and beauty, with delicacy, but with steps so strong that rumble when I only hear your name. Thanks to you I was able to make my first “Friend”, however, all kinds of people can not use that word easily, it carries with it a kind of magic, which cannot be conceived, but burns and heals the whole soul.

I was able to call you "Friend" after that incident, remember? That reckless hound that yearned for my death, but you defended me, you came out of total fiction to chase away that demon from my sight, from that moment I could understand that you would be a giant member of my thoughts and reason, so I followed you. I wished you all the best in my deepest thoughts, even if I treated you with rusty words, I couldn’t open my heart and express to you how great my love for you was.

Despite all the fights and disparities, we were still together, an unreachable duo, between camping and nature outings, it could be said that there was nothing else that could not be learned that was not learned if you were not around. However, you had to grow, you had to change. This world of the devil wants us to change our purest feelings and fill them with machinery and optimization. I could only observe, happy and sad, how you ventured on the paths of knowledge and left aside the nature that you were so eager to explore with me.

You returned years later, my senses returned to see how you got off of that strange contraption at the old door, at your home. However, when you offered that slight smile to our forest, in which we always met, you were not able to see me, that innocent child that I had known many years ago had disappeared. Does this fairy no longer fit in your love and thought? Can't you feel me no more, listen to me, or even remember me?

With these last words, I say goodbye, my “Friend”, when I see you drive away across the plain with your speed gadget, I suppose that our destiny finds the stop at this precise moment. I regret your death, and for this, I direct my words to your grave, but it is not a physical grave, of course not, with the reflection that I see I'm graced, thanks to my green eyes as our relationship, of you as an entity that I do not understand, but blissful. Even so, this fairy makes your burial of her mind, I cannot bear such an imposing being over my thoughts, to walk away without any memory.

Since I magically loved you, I physically buried you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario